[Nobbc] TRs and big engines

Tim Thresh tsthresh at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 11:46:59 MST 2010

I was back in England two months ago and happened across a guy doing a
similar engine into Lotus 7's and Elise's etc. Turned out he had ran the
Honda bike racing team in the UK for a number of years and then branched
into the same kind of engine development. his V8 put out 500bhp+ and in a
Lotus 7 that is about 1000HP/ton!

Tim