[Nobbc] SATURDAY OYSTER RUN

Paige, Dean DPaige at srcity.org
Wed Mar 17 13:14:28 MST 2010

Now there is the question. Thinking about hitting the local tranny shops to
see if rebuilds are available locally or maybe the pick and pay yard. Good
rebuilt in S Cal is $800 according to Herman. Best unit is the W-58 per
Herman. Still a far cry from Moss's Conversion which comes in at 5K OUCH!

Deano