[Nobbc] Abnormally high oil pressure

Greg Badano gsb1159 at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 16 08:21:45 MST 2010

Hi Rich,

I'm aware of the one in Windsor through the AC club directory but have never
seen it.  Would love to, however.  Yes, mine is the white one with black
racing stripes.  This IS Aceca country.  A good friend of mine in Santa Rosa
has one with a 289 that is nearing completion of a partial restoration, there
is another one, complete with original AC engine, in need of total
restoration which recently landed in Point Reyes, and another dedicated racing
Aceca that was just delivered south of San Francisco.  And the new owner of
that car has a friend with an Aceca.  Considering there were only about 300
made, that's quite a high concentration.  We could almost start our own local
club!

Best,

Greg

--- On Tue, 3/16/10, rlmossholder at comcast.net <rlmossholder at comcast.net>