[Nobbc] Fw: S.B. 106

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 3 14:22:03 MST 2010

Here you go team,

Michael 64 TR4

----- Original Message -----
From: Luz Robles
To: sales at mvgmoldedproducts.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: S.B. 106

Dear Michael Gianandrea,

Thank you for your email. SB 106, Motor Vehicle Noise Emission Standards, was
officially abandoned March 1st and so will not become law this year. I would
like you to know that I had planned to vote against it.  Have a wonderful
day!

Senator Luz Robles

>>> <sales at mvgmoldedproducts.com> 3/1/2010 5:00 PM >>>

Dear Senator Robles,

I am wrighting you in  regards to the S.B. 106 bill to ban aftermarket exhaust
systems that are un-modified and installed by the original manufacturer. This
bill not only neglects that fact that a great a many of these exhaust systems
are far superior to most older OEM systems in construction and efficiency, and
far exceed the functional specifications of the OEM equipment, and as common
sense would dictate, these OEM exhaust systems are not available for millions
of vehicles still on the road today. Also, a great many vehicle and parts
manufacturers are no longer around to service older vehicles. As the owner of
a 1964 Triumph, and a 1987 Chevrolet Camaro, that are always well maintained,
and in better running condition than most 'new' vehicles, I strongly urge you
to vote against this rediculous piece of legislation, and focus on legislation
that will better benefit the population of Utah, and the rest o he U.S.

Michael Gianandrea
MVG Molded Products
1028 Clegg Court
Petaluma, CA 94954