[Nobbc] Fw: 1936 Ford Stainless Sedan

Tom Reier bluesson at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:31:23 MST 2010

 I've seen that 36 elsewhere. It's neat, but I'm more of a fan of the 41 Ford
Henry built...body panels were made out of some hemp type material. Look it
up.
                                     Tom
p.s. So when somebody tells you they just SMOKED a Ford, don't be sure that
they beat them in a race.

> Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:05:06 -0800
> From: nobbc at sonic.net
> To: nobbc at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: 1936 Ford Stainless Sedan
>
> Sorry, the list strips attachments. Perhaps you can post them on a photo
> site like Photobucket or Wallgreens and send us the link...I would like
> to see them!
>
> Ron
> 58 MGA
>
> Mike Gianandrea wrote:
> > OK, It british, but another goodie from Henry Ford.
> >
> > This is a pristine all stainless steel 1936 Ford Tudor Sedan, only four
left ,
> > makes the DeLorean look like a kit car. I don't know if these pics will
make
> > it through the server, but if not, anyone that wants to view it can just
email
> > me, and I will forward them to you.
> >
> > Michael
> > 64 TR4
> > mvg1 at att.net
> > mvg1 at verizon.net

The
> > top salesmen each year were given the honor of being able to drive them
for
> > one year..
> >
> > The v-8 engine (max 85 hp) ran like a sewing machine and was surprisingly
> > smooth and quiet.  I thought this was a much better looking automobile
than
> > the Ford Thunderbird that visited us last year.  FYI, the car was insured
(we
> > were told) for the trip to Louisville via covered trailer for 1.5 million
> > dollars.
> > We were also told that the dies were ruined by stamping the stainless car
> > parts, making these the last of these cars ever produced.
> >
> > [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ATT00022.jpg]

> > [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ATT00013.jpg]

> > [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ATT00016.jpg]

> > [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ATT00019.jpg]