[Nobbc] [Fwd: 2nd annual Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance May 16th 2010]

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 26 19:33:05 MST 2010

OK, So I gotta come back on this one. I have to insist that in the british
realm, Triumph rules the roost, (LOL   ha ha). But in a very real sense, to
pick a sports car that would be truly intoxicating to own and drive, or
evenb just look at, it would be hard to beat the 60's Ferrari 12 Cylinder
cars, astounding beauty to put any Porsche to shame, muscle, speed, handling
,  and power. When you climb in to one, fire it up and just feel the ower in
the steering wheel, and hit the road at 160 MPH, feel the ease at which it
moves, is a feeling you just don't forget. Even those that don't like cars
or going fast won't forget a ride in one. I wish I could post a picture of
my dad's 68 250 Berlinetta SWB Coupe. A true beauty that I know all of you
would appreciate, and believe me, I will NEVER forget driving that monster.

Michael
64 TR4