[Nobbc] [Fwd: 2nd annual Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance May 16th 2010]

Tom Reier bluesson at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:20:19 MST 2010

My attitude towards that Marin show is (like last year) it's too damn
expensive, BUT (this year) at least I'd get to hang around a bunch of Porsche
owners! I used to LIKE vintage Porsches, but their owners are soooooooooo
(censored).
   THAT show,  in my mind, is the worst of all worlds.
    I'd rather PUSH a Grinnall Scorpion than DRIVE a Porsche. And I'd take
solitary over talking to their prig owners.
                          Tom