[Nobbc] [Fwd: 2nd annual Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance May 16th 2010]

liam oflaherty liamof at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 26 12:49:36 MST 2010

Last Year I went to the Marin Show because it was the same weekend as the
Woodland Show.  Still think the Woodland Show is better but this year the
Woodland show is on May 23rd and the Marin show is on the 16th so I can do
both!
The best thing about both shows is always the parking lots outside the show
where you can see the daily drivers rather than the trailer queens inside
the show.  I love the running projects in all stages of rebuilding that you
see in the parking lots.
Just my 2 cents.
Liam
57 MGA