[Nobbc] Sunday Nov 1st Drive

Frank Morris morrisf at SIDWater.org
Thu Oct 29 11:18:11 MST 2009

The trip to the Tomales History Center sounds intriguing.  We had a
beautiful Sunday last weekend at Inverness and Point Reyes Station.
Oysters at Drakes Bay Estuary then a stop at Vladimir's Czech Restaurant
for a cold draught and cabbage made for a sleepy afternoon on the beach.
Ready to go north this time.

We plan on meeting you at the Cheese Factory as we come from the
Napa/Fairfield vicinity.

Frank and Candace
63 Jag E-type roadster
74 MGB roadster
61 MGA coupe

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Steve Plath
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 8:21 PM
To: North Bay British Car Club
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Sunday Nov 1st Drive

To further on Kurt's email, there are a group of us meeting at 20 Manor
in
Kentfield at between 9:00 and 10:00.  If any of you northern types want
meet us we could plan to be at the Cheese Factory at about 11:00.  We
plan
on traveling up to Tomales for the grand opening of the Tomales History
Center.

Let me know.

Steve Plath