[Nobbc] Sunday Nov 1st Drive

Steve Plath splath at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 20:20:37 MST 2009

To further on Kurt's email, there are a group of us meeting at 20 Manor in
Kentfield at between 9:00 and 10:00.  If any of you northern types want to
meet us we could plan to be at the Cheese Factory at about 11:00.  We plan
on traveling up to Tomales for the grand opening of the Tomales History
Center.

Let me know.

Steve Plath