[Nobbc] Ignition Switch

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 12 19:21:46 MDT 2009

Hi Bill, you need to remove the plastic cowling around the steering column
to see what has fallen out.  There is some type of anti theft mechanism
attached to the column ignition switch that prevent the steering column from
turning and that's obviously broken.  I'm going on vacation in a couple of
days time but if you want to drop by after Oct 28 I'd be pleased to see if I
can help.

Andy

74 MGB GT
67 MGB