[Nobbc] Ignition Switch

William Cummings wildbillbart2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 17:31:36 MDT 2009

Ok here goes-

I have a '73 MGB and curiously in turning off and removing the key the whole
ignition switch barrel came with it. Putting it back in still starts the car
but obviously there must be a locking ring or something that holds it in.  The
diagram in my "The Complete Official MGB 1962-1974" really doesn't show much.
The same with Moss and other sources. What's up and how do you solve this
problem?

Thanks,

Bill Cummings
'73 MGB