[Nobbc] Disc Brake Help Needed

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 12 15:58:25 MDT 2009

Hi Kerry,

The tech guys at Moss Motors, should be able to help you with the proper
technical info, and probably the parts. Also, contact Waynes Triumphs Only
in Stockton. He is hard to get a hold of, but he knows Triumphs thoroughly,
and he sells Moss parts at 15% less. He even uses Moss part numbers, and if
he doesn't have the part, he will take your order, and have it shipped
direct from Moss, and you still get the discount. I did this two weeks ago
buying a water pump and a couple of other items for my TR.

Michael
64 TR4