[Nobbc] Disc Brake Help Needed

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:28:22 MDT 2009

Hi Kerry,
I believe you'll find that the Spitfire disk brakes are what you are
looking for. I believe you'll need the uprights, axles, caliper bracket,
steering arms, discs, hoses and calipers.
A potential upgrade would be from the GT6, though I'm not sure how well
balanced your braking system would be, or if these are needed. What kind
of car is this?
cheers,
Greg Tatarian