[Nobbc] Ride Reminder

Paige, Dean DPaige at srcity.org
Fri Oct 9 10:58:00 MDT 2009

Difficult since the ring has been knocked backwards but not off of the
flywheel. Not enough space to get a pry bar in to the starter port to
force the ring forward. Being the original owner of this 73 and having
put 327,000 miles on the beast I don't think there is a part on the car
that I haven't touched. This is the second instance of this happening
over the years. The good part is that I have things down to a system. If
it turns out I need to remove the tranny, by experience I know that I
can have it out and back in just about six hours. In that case I would
also install a new ring. Have so many other projects in the works though
that time is of the essence. The other projects have also thinned my
wallet considerably or I would have the whole thing done by BEM. Anyone
on the list want to bid on the project. I'll have the interior out and
the tunnel off.

Deano