[Nobbc] Front Plate petition

ppanther ppanther at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 15 12:43:45 MST 2009

You folks are making me nervous.
I am going to root around in the garage this weekend and find my front
plate.
I did get tagged in SF by a motorcycle cop.
I was in my company truck.
He was working the 8th street off ramp.
The front plate had been lost in action so I had to get new plates.
By the time you get the ticket signed off it is a real pain plus the fee.

Larry Gardini
64 Alger