[Nobbc] Ride reminder

Norman Weinfeld norman_weinfeld at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:16:48 MDT 2009

Ron et al.,

Also sorry to have to miss this weekend's tribute run as I, too, will be doing
the rather more local One Lap of Marin tour with the Alfa club. But please do
hoist at least one on my behalf for Steve. Though I never met the man, the
NOBBC legacy is a gem worth toasting many times over.

Soon,

Norm Weinfeld
XK140 DHC
San Francisco