[Nobbc] Steve Lehmann

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon Oct 27 13:14:16 MST 2008

I received an email from Steve's sister-in-law Destini today. Steve lost
his battle with cancer yesterday and passed away in his sleep. Our
condolences go out to Dee and the rest of his family.

I know many of you don't know and, in fact, may never have met Steve but
believe me when I say he was one of a kind. He WAS the driving force
behind the formation of our club, we wouldn't exist without him. He was
know for speaking his mind and sometimes his lack of tact rubbed people
the wrong way but I'm sure all who knew him, respected him. He will be
greatly missed by our club and the British car community.

Steve asked that Nobbc scatter some of his ashes on one of our spring
rides. Fisk Mill cove is an appropriate place due to our connection with
it. I have no further details at this time.

Thanks,