[Nobbc] Saturday Drive and Tech Session

Paige, Dean DPaige at ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Wed Oct 22 10:31:28 MDT 2008

Hey Ron,

Have you heard from Steve in the last week or 2. Didn't sound like he
was going to be around very long based on the last of his posts that I
read. Do you have any other contact alternative.

Deano

I'm going to try to meet the group on River Road on Saturday. I have so
much to do though that I will not be able to attend the machining tech
session.