[Nobbc] Tech Session is Scheduled

Sarto Rocheleau sarto477 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 16:11:58 MDT 2008

Hi, you can count me in.  I had a 1966 Triumph spitfire back then and restored a 1970 spitfire 6 years ago.  Sold it for a 1966 Lotus Elan coupe and will drive it to the meeting.  I'll post some pictures of both and a tool that I have invented, that eliminates beating the spinners with a hammer and you will know how much torque you have just applied.  Which protects the Hub and splines from over tightening. You just need a torque wrench or a breaker bar and a 1 inch socket.  British European Motors uses my tool.  They claim that they never use a hammer on new wheels and spinners and never over torque the wheels.

Sarto from Cotati