[Nobbc] Free Triumph parts at Tech Session 10/25/08

gtwincams gtwincams at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 18 11:16:22 MDT 2008

Hi Members,

I'll be donating one FREE New Old Stock Triumph Spitfire distributor cap
(1962-1974) AND one FREE New Old Stock timing chain for Triumph TR2,
TR3, and TR4 cars to the first Spitfire and first TR owner who attends
the tech session one week from today at JNW Engine and Machine.

Please RSVP to me by no later than 10/22 so I can pick up sufficient
snacks before the session. If you decide at the last minute to attend,
that is no problem, but refreshments might be more limited.

Looks like we'll be enjoying some dirt cheap entertainment in the midst
of the country's economic debacle, so please make an effort to attend,
and show that you support more activities in the NOBBC.

Cheers,
Greg Tatarian