[Nobbc] ROLLS ROYCES

Dawson Church dawson at authorspublishing.com
Mon Oct 13 21:00:47 MDT 2008

Rolls Royce Silver Spirit. I liked the previous body style (Silver
Shadow) more, however with the Spirit Rolls introduced some nice
upgrades like a Bosch electrical system (sorry Lucas), fuel injection,
and mongo brakes. All of which outweighed the other considerations.

I bought it the week my stock portfolio declined 20%. Don't panic,
they said, so I didn't, and went ahead with the purchase! And all the
stocks then went way up today!

Dawson