[Nobbc] ROLLS ROYCES

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon Oct 13 20:10:06 MDT 2008

I'll let Dawson state the model but it was a beautiful '81 large sedan
with a huge engine. His friend Dorrie rode with him and his son Lionel
was there with one of his Lotii. Cheryl, Dennis and Gary also showed up.
Dawson printed up some route maps for us (thanks Dawson!) for a trip out
Chalk Hill Rd and through Alexander Valley to Healdsburg. The weather
was exceptional and it was crystal clear. I can send some pics to anyone
who wants them. Heh, So where were the rest of you?