[Nobbc] Need advice

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed Oct 8 10:55:41 MDT 2008

Along with what Greg suggests and If you have to drill, you can try
drilling with a "left" hand drill (twists the opposite way) in
approximately the size of the minor diameter of the broken part. You may
be lucky enough to have it spin out as you get part way through leaving
the threads in the block intact. I would also soak with a penetrating
oil like PB Blaster for a while before trying.

Good luck,