[Nobbc] Jaguar stuff

joe mulqueen joemulqueen at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 19:23:15 MST 2008

Good work Dan.  I pulled my IRS 8 yrs ago but took it to a guy for overhaul.  By the way, do you know an easy to understand way to set the rear hub bearings?  Mine are loose but since it's only been 100K miles I'm *hoping* I can just snug them up.  I already opened up both sides for inspection but I don't see any foul play going on.
Regards,
Joe M
'82 XJ6 SIII
'56 MGA 1500