[Nobbc] [Fwd: Call for entries to the Marin Sonoma Concours d'Elegance May 17th 2009]

Sarto Rocheleau sarto477 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 09:51:55 MST 2008

Hi all again, I just wanted to add one thing,  My mother has recently passed and Hospice was there for her last days.  I can't say how much help they gave with many family follow ups afterwards.  It is a charity
for a good cause.  Us old guys may some day want to use their free service.
It is one day and in our own back yard.  So let's have some fun with friends and family!!

Sarto