[Nobbc] May Ride

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Mon May 12 14:25:13 MDT 2008

Bill,
Great video of an Incredible Lotus/Caterham at Spa. Great footage.
Makes you wonder how legal this car is, although well driven
especially on the brakes. I know La Source hairpin down to Eau Rouge,
but have forgotten some of the other turns except for the relatively
new Bus Stop Chicane. Would love to drive this track sometime.
Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Wendell Bain
59 Morgan