[Nobbc] May Ride

gtwincams gtwincams at pacbell.net
Mon May 12 07:18:51 MDT 2008

Hi Bill,
It was nice meeting you and your Birkin - thanks for the comments, and
glad to hear you were able to dial in the suspension. Our club drives
have been instrumental in helping me fine tune each of our cars.
When I find the link I'll post the gymkhana video link to complement the
one you posted - members will get a kick out of what can be done with a
car in a tight course in relatively slow speeds. Amazing.
Bill, could you send me a PM with more info on finding the Birkin list
so I can investigate tracking down some seats?
Cheers,
Greg