[Nobbc] june

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon Jun 2 19:44:49 MDT 2008

Andy, the list strips off attachments automatically so if anyone wants
one, you'll have to send it to them directly (I'd like one). It does
sounds like a really nice trip. I have family (kids, grandkids)coming
this weekend so will probably not be able to make it although I may try
to catch up somewhere along the route.

I guess Nobbc will switch to summer schedule so our first ride this
month will be on June 14th at 10 AM. So far, no one has suggested a
route but we'll manage!