[Nobbc] june

Andy Preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 1 19:21:11 MDT 2008

Ron et al, I'm leading a tour for the MGOC this next Saturday, 6/07/08 and
would be pleased if anyone from the NBBC would like to join us.  We're
meeting at the Doubletree hotel in Rohnert Park at 9:30 for a 10:00 start.
We'll be heading out to Glen Ellen, over Trinity and Oakville Grade and into
Yountville for a half hour stop.  We'll leave Yountville and head out to
Viansa winery which is close to Infineon Raceway for lunch. Viansa is very,
very busy at this time of year but should still be fun.  I've attached the
itinerary for your review.

Hope you can join us,

Andy