[Nobbc] TR3 owners !

Tim Brown tstarlingbrown at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 07:33:24 MST 2007

Ironic thing is, it passed the test except for the missing eqipment ...  the
   engine had 4500 miles and ran well ... they didn't care though.
  Live, learn and PAY.

Scott Irwin <riprock99 at comcast.net> wrote:
  Yeah, it's a pain. Just stay clear of the late seventies-early eighties
when smog tech was poor and you should be OK. They want the orig equip in
place, even if it doesn't work!

Scott