[Nobbc] TR3 owners !tim brown-welcome

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Wed Nov 7 19:06:10 MST 2007

hello tim-nobbc has many tr-3 folk-at least 3 off the top of my head.
you would also be likeley to find many more in the so.bay-menlow park,palo
alto area-
try sorry safari for a start.-i think there are in palo alto-
i could be wrong but i think they started as a hewlet packard brit. car club
in the heyday of h.p.
anyway do just bear in mind nobbc welcomes all and is and shall ever be a
DUES FREE CLUB
belive it or not!
good for you tim-welcome to nobbc!
steve lehmann,