[Morgans] Morgan Heater cores

Stephen D Stierman morgan7709 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 16 14:44:57 MDT 2018

Mine died years ago.  I found a small accessory type heater from J.C. Whitney or the like, a square box with a two speed blower that still fits under the dash and attached the Smith's front panel with the opening doors to it with some clips.  From what you can see it looks like the original heater and actually throws out some heat with a two speed fan and a real core.Steve