[Morgans] Morgan rims

ohmog at fuse.net ohmog at fuse.net
Mon Feb 18 14:04:17 MST 2008

Steve's comments just reminded me that there are several specialty car
magazines written just for early VW Beetles.  I can remember seeing various
mag style wheels ready made for these cars.  Probably worth a look if you want
a choice of off-the-shelf items.

Chas

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_M