[Mini] Ancient list window decal. A small piece of history.

Brett Nicholson brett at nicho.id.au
Wed Aug 14 16:02:19 MDT 2019

Thanks Andy,

I did change all the synchro rings (genuine), the hub springs and balls and
the selector fork when I rebuilt it last time.  But I will probably change
the synchro rings again while I am in there.

I was warned not to reuse that gear due to the dog teeth wear, but I had no
choice at the time.

Cheers,
Brett Nicholson (bnicho)
Greendale, Victoria, Australia.