[Mini] UK Only: Gasless MIG wire for sale (cheap)

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 01:34:30 MDT 2017

Greetings listers

My recycled MIG appears not to get on with gasless wire (The wire feed
mechanism was repaired by me and it won't feed the softer flux wire.

Thus I have some reels of 0.9mm or 0.8mm gassless wire for sale CHEAP

It is heavy so not practical to sell abroad but I would be happy to post
this slowest in the UK

SIP E71T-GS Gasless Flux Cored MIG Wire 0.8mm 0.9kg B#15.75
PowerCraft Gasless Flux Cored MIG Wire 0.9mm 0.9kg (2 x 0.45kg)- B#13.00

Super 6 Gasless Flux Cored MIG Wire 0.8mm 0.45kg + 0.35kg  B#13.00
If you have a use for these let me know offlist as they are useless to
me... i.e. offers!

Regards

FB
Southampton