[Mini] repairing worn fabric on bucket seats?

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 05:59:28 MDT 2017

Hi!

My minimalist Cobra FIA bucket seats are showing signs of wear

I have a small hole worn in the black fabric in one place and you can see
the thin foam protecting me from the fibreglass

Has anyone got any top tips on patching this sort of seat?

In passing the fabric has pulled back from the harness openings in one
place, any way to bond the fabric to the plastic mouldings that come
together on either side?

Cheers

JB

NB: Just waiting for my steering inner column and Astrali steering wheel
boss to get the MOT sorted!

--

[image: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prime/..........]
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prime/pipeline/landing?ie=UTF8&primeCampaignId=studentWlpPrimeRedir&ref_=pe_1075271_214194081&ref_=st_wlp_pr_redir&tag=theinternetmi-21>