[Mini] MOT passed, now the real fun starts

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:24:18 MDT 2017

15th September first MOT, retest

and finally Today an MOT test passed

MOT station decided to give me an advisory on the ignition lock (sticky
key extraction) despite the fact non-operation is only a fail 2002 onwards

Went for a "bit of a blat" and very soon was back in the saddle
with 7000rpm back in my comfort zone!

Next Jobs

1) Assemble and install the lambda sensor

2) Drill the floor and tunnel for the passenger seat

3) Fabricate a large battery box for....  a lmazda bongo battery

4) Fabricate a different lamp pod like this one: with 4 in a curve

http://topbodykit.co.uk/produkty/2015/03/2850/640/Ford-Escort-Cosworth-WRC-Fogs-Unit-h_105819.jpg

...................Instead of the 4 in a row high up MiniSport affair I
have

I presume pot riveted thin sheet steel would work since I don't lay up
fibreglass

Regards

FB