[Mini] Advice on grease gun end that get the grease through the nipple!

T VS tkmvs at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 00:48:38 MDT 2017

I find angle is critical. If it's off even a little it can leak which makes
mini front subframe really tricky. When all square it's amazing how much
pressure the connection will hold!

> On 12 Jul 2017, at 11:26 pm, Dr John C Bullas <john.bullas at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Does anyone have any guidance as to where to source a grease gun end that
> will actually get the grease through the grease nipple (once it has been
> taken out and blown through and refitted) rather than it blowing around the
> sides - and this is for a set of new nipples!
>
> I was looking to find a replacement for the existing end like this

https://www.cromwell.co.uk/shop/hand-tools/grease-connectors-nipples-and-hose
s/4-jaw-hydraulic-connector/p/KEN5410480K