[Mini] AutoMeter 5828 & 5865 fitments - need two gauge brackets

Dr John C Bullas john.bullas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 17:05:05 MDT 2017

I think this one is directed at my friends over in the USA!

I have acquired (for a total of B#35) two Autometer Gauges, a rather
natty exhaust temperature gauge destined to be connected to
a thermocouple in the manifold and a nitrous pressure gauge.

They are great gauges however I am at a loss as to where to
source reasonably priced mounting brackets for them (like these)
I get screwed on postage to UK.

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Auto-Meter-3231-1-Hole-Aluminum-Gauge-Panel-Mou
nt-2-5-8-Inch,113876.html

Does anyone have a spare or two I could trade for something

Here are the bad-boys!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnbullas/albums/72157683112005284

Cheers

F B