[Mini] [minElist] Wiring instruments in parallel or series?

John Lieberman jlieberman37 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 14:42:08 MDT 2016

If you wire any two components in series, they're going to split the
available voltage.  Plus, if they have unequal current draw, you could
fry the one with the lower draw because the same amount of current will
be passing through both components.  Therefore, you would want to wire
in parallel to keep the voltage constant to every component.

JL