[Mini] Hand spray and lacquer - advice

Brett Nicholson brett at nicho.id.au
Thu Nov 19 17:23:23 MST 2015

Hi,

I'm not exactly an expert at this.  But I would suggest a wet rub down with
600 grit before applying the clearcoat.

If you have lots of "orange peel" in the colour coats, then use 400 grit
instead.

If you can swing it, you will get much better results with a HVLP tankless
spray unit from your local hardware store.  Less mess too.

Cheers,
Brett.

--
Brett Nicholson (bnicho)