[Mini] Clutch throw-out

Frits Schouten fritss at ps.gen.nz
Tue Apr 16 14:11:20 MDT 2013

Hi Anne,

I've had a simular problem after an clutch upgrade.
To make a long story short, it turned out that the clevis pin of the clutch
pedal was worn out as was the hole in the clutch pedal itself.
I ended up welding the hole shut and redrilling it and of course replaced the
clevis pin.

To see how much play you have, just slowly push the clutch pedal by hand
untill you feel the first resistance. The slack should be next to nothing.

Cheers,
Frits.

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:46:34 +0200, Anne wrote

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mini-list/fritss@ps.gen.nz