[Mini] http://www.ime.org.uk/

Skye Nott skyepn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:30:03 MST 2011

If you need any help hosting the IME I would be glad to help.  I have run a
network of British car enthusiast websites for 13 years.  Hosting would be
free, either a copy of the existing site or I could help move all the
articles to a new format such as this:

http://www.minishrine.com/library/

I just helped move the International Triumph Spitfire Database website to
my server for free this week:

http://www.spitlist.info/

Just thought I'd extend the offer.  Would hate to see all the excellent
information lost!!

Regards,
Skye Nott

Founder, Webmaster