[Mini] gearboxes revisited [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Vonhoegen belvenfish at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 03:08:06 MDT 2011

Ian,

here we get the uj style with remote control as well, magic wand later only
came in form of 850's. It has uj'S fitted at the mo, so the lcb is not an
issue.
It is really only a consideration what's the least work. So I could take
output shafts out, side plates off and refit to the new box. Means I don't
have to disturb wheel bearings and swivels and the like as that is fine.

Dr. Gernot Vonhoegen

BelvenServices
Senior Translator   Scientific / Technical

Belven 55
4730 Raeren
Belgien

Tel: 0032/87/33 97 35