[Mgs] choke not working

David Councill dcouncill at karamursel.org
Sat Jun 22 12:23:33 MDT 2024

The important part to look at is the motion of the jets. When you pull
out the choke, that brass lever will move up and the jets will lower.
You may need to adjust the brass lever downwards to have a longer travel
for the jets to go lower. Also, both jets should move downwards
identically - if not, you may have to adjust the brackets that connect
to the carb cam fast idle pieces.

David Councill

67 BGT, 64B, 72B