[Mgs] MGB oil pan removal

Paul Hunt paulbhunt73 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 07:53:39 MDT 2023

Can also be the crank pulley seal.  Timing cover 1/4" and sump screws
are only 6 ft lb, TC 5/16" screws are 14 ft lb.  It's easy to distort
the flanges making them bulge up between the screws because of the cork
gasket, tightening further makes it worse. I've seen a reinforcing strip
for both.

PaulH.