[Mgs] mga clutch bleeding

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 06:11:03 MDT 2023

	Everyone who has ever bled a clutch on MGA or MGB has a sad tale of difficulty to relate. Those who have owned TDs with rods&lever or the cable remember how easy that job of adjustment was.
	Everyone has a method that eventually worked.  Mine is to fill as I assume they did at the factory—figure out the quantity of fluid in the entire system, then push that amount in at the clutch with a syringe until MC fills.  The thought is that pushing up from the bottom will take any bubbles along with the fluid to the top.
	Worked for me. Hope it works for you.
Bob