[Mgs] Without my MG

Windows 10 barroban at outlook.com
Mon Aug 7 09:41:19 MDT 2023

Hello Hans,

Oh my oath !! How could you sell your MGB GT ? .   I built an MGB GT V8
from scratch and I love it.   I too got short of garage space and took
the choice of selling my Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII or the MGB and the MGB
GT V8 won   - I know that is strange but the value of the Aston did
restrict my vroom vroom enjoyment - the V8 gives me that without the
financial worry.

As I have hit 90 my resto days are over so the MGB gives the pleasure I
need.   Oh but I am heavy into my other hobby - antique maps - see photo.

All the very best
Barrie