[Mgs] Salvage title

Steve Shoyer steve at shoyer.com
Sat Oct 1 14:03:00 MDT 2022

In Massachusetts there are two kinds of salvage titles, repairable and
parts-only.  A repairable car can be re-registered after being repaired
and passing a salvage inspection.  A parts-only car cannot be registered
again in MA.  The salvage title might make the car harder to insure, or
at least more expensive.

--Steve (1980 MGB)